The recommended way to send documentation for 2019-2020 is to use UI-Integrate Self-Service. Please do not email documents. This process can only be used for 2019-2020.
Newly admitted undergraduate students may use myIllini to access UI-Integrate Self-Service. Select the link ‘High five, you submitted an app!’ in the Apply section to access the checklist which includes a link to Self-Service.
How to Upload Documentation
- Access UI-Integrate Self-Service, select the Urbana-Champaign campus, and logon using your NetID and NetID Password.
- Select the “Financial Aid” tab along the top row of options
- Click on “Student Requirements”
- Choose the 2019-2020 Aid Year from the drop down menu and click “Submit”
- Under Unsatisfied Requirements click “Upload”
- On the Document Upload page you will click “Choose File” and link your document. After you have linked your document, click “Submit”.
- Once the document is uploaded, a Success page will be displayed
- For multiple documents, you will select the “Back” button and repeat the last two steps
Unable to Upload Documentation
If you experience issues with the preferred method, you may still submit your documentation by mail or fax. Please do not email documents.