The resources available through this page are to assist you in promoting Illinois Commitment. More materials will be added as the campaign progresses.
Landing page: go.illinois.edu/Commitment (go-live Aug 27)
Official launch: August 27, 9 a.m.
Timeline: August 27 – December 31
Social Media Materials, Talking Points, etc.
All resources are available through Box, including pre-written social media messages, images, videos, talking points, etc.
Print Material Requests
If you would like copies of the handout and/or poster to distribute, please fill out our request form.
- Illinois News Bureau – "Illinois Commitment will help students from middle-income families attend Illinois"
- Chicago Sun Times – "U. of I. pledges free tuition to students in families earning less than $61k"
- The News Gazette – "UI's answer to 'sticker price:' free tuition offer in '19"
- Chicago Tribune – "After years of watching top students leave for other states, U. of I. and lawmakers begin to respond"
- CBS Chicago – "U of I Promises to Cover Tuition for Middle Income Illinois Families"
If you have any questions about using any of these materials please email Chris Axtman-Barker or call 217-300-3603.