The TEACH Grant Program is a federally funded grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Education.
You’ll be notified if you’re eligible for this grant. You should only consider this possible funding source if you’re committed to teaching a high-need subject in a designated low-income school upon graduation.
- Although this award is non-need-based, you must file a FAFSA.
- This grant is available to undergraduate and graduate students who:
- are U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens.
- score above the 75th percentile on a national standardized college admissions test or have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.25 as a high school graduate and maintain that GPA throughout their academic program.
- are enrolled in a teacher education certificate program in Bilingual Education and English Language Acquisition, Foreign Language, Mathematics, Reading Specialist, Science, or Special Education.