Special COVID-19 rules expired June 1, 2022
Reminder: COVID-19 legislation that permits you to receive MHA at the resident (in-person) rate for classes taken online, ended on June 1, 2022. When enrolling for courses after that date or any subsequent term, you will need to enroll in approved resident classes to continue receiving your MHA at the resident rate. Additionally, if you choose to continue training online after June 1, 2022, your monthly housing allowance will reduce to half the national average.
Enrollment Certification Processing Timeline by Term
We generally begin processing enrollment certifications shortly before the semester begins as follows:
- Fall 2022 processing begins June 2022 and the online VECR Request form will be available from April 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022.
- Spring 2023 processing begins January 2023 and the online VECR request form will be available from November 1, 2022 to May 31, 2023.
- Summer 2023 processing begins May 2023, and the online VECR request form will be available from April 1, 2023 to June 30, 2023.
- Fall 2023 processing begins June 2023 and the online VECR Request form will be available from April 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023.
**Please note that once the online VECR application closes for a given term, your enrollment may still be certified for that term, however you must request a paper VECR request form by emailing email@example.com.**
Other Important Dates
- 2023-2024 FAFSA available beginning October 1, 2022
- Fall 2022 30 Day Drop Period ends September 30, 2022 (VA’s 30 day drop period*)
- Fall 2022 tuition and fee bill due date is September 28, 2022
- 2023-2024 FAFSA becomes available October 1, 2022
*VA’s 30 day drop period: The brief period at the beginning of a term officially designated for dropping courses without academic penalty. The school’s last day to drop a course will be the end of the drop period, providing it does not exceed 30 days from the first day of the term. The drop period determines if we must report the drop as punitive or non-punitive grades assigned. The action VA takes differs for non-punitive and punitive grades.*
For a full listing of financial aid dates and deadlines please click here.