Enrollment Certification Processing Timeline by Term
We generally begin processing enrollment certifications shortly before the semester begins as follows:
- Summer 2023 processing begins May 2023, and the online VECR request form will be available from April 1, 2023 to June 30, 2023.
- Fall 2023 processing begins July 2023 and the online VECR Request form will be available from April 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023.
- Spring processing begins November 2023, November 1, 2023 to May 31, 2024.
**Please note that once the online VECR application closes for a given term, your enrollment may still be certified for that term, however you must request a paper VECR request form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.**
Other Important Dates
- Fall 2023 30 Day Drop Period ends September 19, 2023 (VA’s 30 day drop period*)
- Fall 2023 tuition and fee bill due date is September 28, 2023
- Spring 2024 30 Day Drop Period ends February 14, 2024 (VA’s 30 day drop period*)
- Spring 2024 tuition and fee bill due date is February 28, 2024
*VA’s 30 day drop period: The brief period at the beginning of a term officially designated for dropping courses without academic penalty. The school’s last day to drop a course will be the end of the drop period, providing it does not exceed 30 days from the first day of the term. The drop period determines if we must report the drop as punitive or non-punitive grades assigned. The action VA takes differs for non-punitive and punitive grades.*
For a full listing of financial aid dates and deadlines please click here.